- Exclusion of liability1.1 Whilst New Zeal has made every effort to ensure that this website provides accurate information, the website is provided on an "as is" basis and the information provided is for general guidance only and does not constitute advice of any kind.1.2 We make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or its contents. In particular, we make no representation or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this website. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies, typographical errors or may be out of date. Our liability for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.1.3 Neither we, nor any of our Directors, shareholders, or employees shall be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or reliance on its contents. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.1.4 Notwithstanding this, none of the exclusions and limitations in the clause are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under local law or other statutory rights which may not be excluded.
- Intellectual property2.1 We are the proprietor of the New Zeal trademark used on this website and get-up and you may not use it without our express permission.2.2 We are also the owner or the licensee of the copyright in this website, its contents and images and no part of this website may be reproduced without our express permission or the permission of the copyright holder.
- New Zealand website3.1 This site is targeted at New Zealand residents only. If you are not a resident of New Zealand then DO NOT USE THIS SITE for information gathering purposes. In listing your place of residence and delivery address in our online form, you are representing to us that you are a resident of New Zealand. This is a representation on which we reply prior to accepting your offer to purchase our advertised goods and services.3.2 These Terms are subject to New Zealand law and you irrevocably accept the jurisdiction of the New Zealand Courts.
- Children4.1 We do not sell products to or offer services for children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- What personal information do we collect?1.1 Subscribing to this website: when you subscribe to this website we ask that you complete an online form which asks for information about you, such as your name and email address.1.2 Purchasing products from this website or paying accounts online: this website also offers an e-commerce facility which allows you to purchase products or pay invoices using a credit card. When you use that facility we collect information regarding your credit card in order that we can process your payment. Use of our e-commerce facilities is subject to additional terms and conditions which you can view by clicking here.1.3 Becoming a client: if you become a client we collect more detailed information from you to enable us to give you the advice you need.1.4 Information from other sources: we do not collect information about you from other sources unless it is in the public domain or you have authorised us to do so.
- How we use your personal information2.1 We may use your personal information for a number of reasons, namely:
- To personalise and improve your experience on this website or with the services we provide;
- To communicate with you in relation to any matter relevant to our business, this website and the services or products we provide;
- To monitor website usage;
- To provide you with information from third parties which we think would be of interest to you.
- Cookies4.1 A cookie is recorded on your computer when you visit this website.4.2 The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, we recommend you allow cookies because it helps you to access features that you may not have access to otherwise.
- How we protect your information5.1 The internet is not a secure medium. However, we have put in place various security measures as set out in this policy:
- Firewalls: the server upon which the website resides is protected by a firewall.
- Browser certification technology: no logins are required on this site, so browser certification is not required.
- Password protection: personal details (excluding payment details) entered in the payment page are secured in a password protected database.
- E-commerce Security: No payment details are recorded by Furlong & Associates; payment details are securely handled and protected by Paystation, our payment gateway service provider. See the separate E-commerce Terms and Conditions for further information and the Paystation website.